Welcome to WEST
WATER & ENERGY SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY, Inc. (W.E.S.T., Inc.) forms partnerships with clients that promote sustainable specialty chemical applications. The W.E.S.T., Inc. team implements sustainable technology for the water treatment of the boiler and the condenser equipment. Sustainable technology means that W.E.S.T., Inc. understands and designs water treatment programs, products and controls to conserve and minimize the use of valuable resources, including:
- Water — minimized usage and clean discharge
- Energy — maximized output for every BTU input
- Systems — predictable and reproducible outcomes
- Technology — innovative and ecologically-friendly products and services
- Incorporates recycling of resources in the production and distribution of products
W.E.S.T., Inc. has developed an innovative method of treating the bleed off from condenser water systems, and as a result can return 65%-75% of the water that would normally be discharged to the waste water treatment facility. The reclaimed water is then used as condenser water makeup. These resource conserving methods may be applicable to your plant.